Homes in Arcadia
Want to live in a neighborhood like ‘Leave It To Beaver’ where the ‘livin’ is easy? Arcadia is the area for you! With quiet streets, beautiful lawns with irrigated lots, and citrus fruit trees. The home styles range from the traditional Ranch to Mediterranean style estates ranging in price from the high $700,000s (fixer uppers) to the millions. They have a beautiful view of Camelback Mountain PLUS highly rated grammar and high school.
Listing a few reasons why folks purchase in Arcadia:
- Award -winning Scottsdale Unified School District, with 19 schools graded as "Excelling" by the Arizona Department of Education.
- Location. Arcadia is a short 5 minute drive to Downtown Scottsdale, home of some of the highest-rated restaurants and night-life in the Metro Phoenix area. Arcadia is also a short 10-15 minute drive to Downtown Phoenix and Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
- Small-town feel with easy access to all of the amenities of a big city.
- Outdoor Activities. Arcadia sits at the base of Camelback Mountain, which offers some of the best hiking in the Valley.
- Shopping. Located just 5 minutes from Scottsdale Fashion Square and the Biltmore, offering some of the best shopping and entertainment in Phoenix.
- A former citrus farm, Arcadia offers irrigated lots, which not only means lower water bills, but creates yards with tall trees, green grass, and lower temperatures (5-8 degrees on average). A true "oasis in the desert"!
- Recently voted one of the "Best Places To Live" by Money Magazine.
- Scottsdale Center For The Performing Arts
- Upscale Resorts. The Phoenician sits in the heart of Arcadia, and the Biltmore is just a 5 minute drive.
- Two city parks. Arcadia and Herberger park are popular destinations for homeowners in the Arcadia area.
- Arizona Country Club. One of the oldest and most sought-after private country clubs in the Valley.
My Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Office is conveniently located in close proximity to Arcadia at 32nd Street and Lincoln Drives – 3113 E. Lincoln Drive. Have an interest in Arcadia, we can meet at my office to discuss all the area has to offer. Feel free to call my cell # 602-373-9116.
Search Arcadia homes below...
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Feb 28, 2020 4:18:am