The Biltmore

The Biltmore Area Lifestyle

The Biltmore is in Phoenix itself, just west of the suburbs of Paradise Valley and Scottsdale, nestled right against the central city's Camelback Corridor, a business district (the high-rise condos are at the edge of the corridor). The Biltmore neighborhood looks like the Midwest, but with palms and the occasional citrus tree. Magenta bougainvillea explodes in unexpected spots, and lush oleanders provide walls of privacy. But the desert isn't far.

The neighborhood hugs the Arizona Biltmore Resort, the sprawling, cool gray stone hotel built in the late 1920's by disciples of Frank Lloyd Wright with some help from the master himself, and it's not unusual to spot locals planted in the deep couches in the lobby bar. The hotel even offers room service to some of the nearby condos.

The Arizona Canal, now used to funnel irrigation water throughout the city, is the Biltmore area's Main Street. Neighbors walk, run and bike along it, and their dogs develop close personal relationships on it.

Shorts and T-shirts are the acceptable uniform year-round. The most popular spot now is Delux, where the burgers are thick and sweet potato fries are served in a teeny metal shopping cart. The nightcap of choice is a scoop of bacio, the chocolate hazelnut gelato from the Gelato Spot.

The Biltmore area has a shadow government, its homeowners association, the Arizona Biltmore Estates Village Association, which provides 24-hour roaming security patrols through gated neighborhoods that include everything from custom-built mansions to white stuccoed, red tile-roofed town houses.

My Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Office is conveniently located in the Biltmore area at 32nd Street and Lincoln Drives – across the street from the Biltmore Hillside Villas.   Have an interest in the Biltmore, we can meet at my office to discuss all the area has to offer from efficient condos to grand estates – the Biltmore has it all!!!  Feel free to search what is currently available below.

Search The Biltmore Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 5848648
$129,000
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Mutual Property Advisors, LLC ARMLS
Listing Picture Coming Soon
$145,000
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of R.O.I. Properties ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5848601
$699,000
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Homesmart ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5848476
$233,000
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Opendoor Homes ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5848466
$414,900
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of My Home Group Real Estate ARMLS
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.

The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2018 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.

Listing Information Current As Of Nov 18, 2018 3:06:pm

Today's Market Trends for The Biltmore *

October

September

0.02%

-0.06%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes