Scottsdale

Homes in Scottsdale, Arizona

When I’m traveling and I tell people I’m from Arizona, the next question usually has been, “Are you from Scottsdale?” Scottsdale is famous across the United States for being a highly-sought-after city in Arizona. It IS a wonderful community for 2nd homes with condos, townhomes and high rise apartments, that SO many snowbirds enjoy.  It has 55+ communities for folks to retire in and it is a beautiful City to make your year-round home. It has greenbelts, manmade lakes, parks, lots of wonderful golf courses, desert communities and tons of night-life. So it’s no wonder it is famous!

Old Town Scottsdale is closer to the southern part of the City. It has fantastic restaurants, local artists show off their wares in many of the locally owned shops, fun old-time country ice cream shops like The Sugar Bowl that has been in Old Town since the 1958, the Scottsdale Center for the Arts and more. Tourist visit this part of Scottsdale year round. They come for the Spring training games, to visit the fabulous Scottsdale resorts and to enjoy the Sonoran Desert.

Thinking about a home in Scottsdale? Check out my search below for any of the fantastic Scottsdale communities.

Search Scottsdale Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 5848643
$416,900
Scottsdale, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of My Home Group Real Estate ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5848631
$430,000
Scottsdale, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of SimplySOLD ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5848613
$395,000
Scottsdale, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Arizona Best Real Estate ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5848587
$430,000
Scottsdale, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Realty ONE Group ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5848566
$535,000
Scottsdale, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of OfferPad ARMLS
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.

The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2018 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.

Listing Information Current As Of Nov 18, 2018 3:06:pm

Today's Market Trends for Scottsdale *

October

September

-0%

0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes