32nd Street/Cactus Corridor

Homes in the 32nd Street/Cactus Corridor

What an awesome place to live! My husband and I have owned and remodeled 3 homes in this area. I’ve listed numerous homes with wonderful sale results. Because I live and work in the area, I’m a great advocate for the Northeast Phoenix area.

A little background on the 32nd Street Revitalization:

Through a grant from the Maricopa Association of Governments, local community and business leaders the neighborhood is making a strong resurgence. The 32nd Street revitalization in the area is once again making this a great neighborhood with new bike lanes, repaving 32nd street with rubberized asphalt, distinct community branding art and more businesses.  Local businesses like 32 Shea, Bosa Donuts, and Original Breakfast House are seeing the impacts of the community support.

What makes this area awesome is the close proximity to the Phoenix Mountain Preserve. In most neighborhoods it is just blocks away with great hiking and biking. The street bike paths extend up to 40 miles to downtown phoenix and the West valley. The following is a link to the Phoenix bike paths: http://www.mapmyride.com/us/phoenix-az/.

Home styles range from the classic Ranch, Territorial, to the Frank Lloyd Wright Contemporary. All are a beautiful blend of Southwest living. The price ranges run with the high $100,000s to 1.5 million.

Have an interest in the area, feel free to give me a call to see all that this awesome neighborhood has to offer. Rosemary DeLaurentis 602-373-9116

Search 32nd Street/Cactus Corridor Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$424,900
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Vina Realty ARMLS
Listing Picture Coming Soon
$289,900
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Red Brick Realty, LLC ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5845960
$289,800
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of HomeSmart ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5843533
$193,500
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Arizona Distinguished Prop ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5848572
$191,000
Phoenix, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Realty ONE Group ARMLS
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.

The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2018 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.

Listing Information Current As Of Nov 18, 2018 5:03:pm

Today's Market Trends for 32nd Street/Cactus Corridor *

October

September

0.02%

0.03%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes